Naming ceremonies are becoming an increasingly popular way to welcome a new family member with a non-religious celebration.
A naming ceremony reminds us of the important responsibility that parents hold and also provides an opportunity to recognise the contribution that your family and friends will be making to your child’s life. Your ceremony can be designed to welcome a new born child, commemorate a first birthday or celebrate a special event.
Although these ceremonies usually involve giving a name to a child, this style of ceremony can also be tailored to welcome adopted or step children or to unify a blended family ensuring each member feels valued and accepted.
- Registered and qualified celebrant who is easily accessible via email and phone for your queries.
- A pre-ceremony consultation of approximately 1 hour - including a full ceremony rehearsal.
- Preparation of a unique and personal ceremony tailored to your requirements.
- Provision of a wide selection of readings, blessings and poetry for use in your ceremony.
- Performance of your ceremony at the agreed time and location.
- Travel within 40km of the Perth CBD
- Souvenir copy of your personalised ceremony in print.
- Naming Ceremony Certificate.
- Portable PA system with iPod dock and wireless microphone.
To have a tailored ceremony professionally written, arranged and presented for you and your family will start from $350.00 - please contact us to discuss your thoughts and plans for a personalised quote.