For many reasons and different circumstances, a legal marriage may not be suitable for some couples. A commitment ceremony provides an opportunity for you to make a strong and meaningful commitment to each other without the legalities of marriage.
Commitment ceremonies can be as varied as you like and may range from an intimate ceremony between just the two of you to a large gathering to include your family and friends.
Commitment ceremonies can follow a traditional marriage ceremony format or can be as unique and innovative as you like.
- Registered and qualified celebrant who is easily accessible via email and phone for your queries.
- Two pre-ceremony consultations of approximately 1 hour each - including a full ceremony rehearsal.
- Preparation of a unique and personal ceremony tailored to your requirements.
- Provision of a wide selection of readings, blessings and poetry for use in your ceremony.
- Performance of your ceremony at the agreed time and location.
- Travel within 40km of the Perth CBD
- Souvenir copy of your personalised ceremony in print.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Portable PA system with iPod dock and wireless microphone.
To have a tailored ceremony professionally written, arranged and presented for you will start from $350.00 - please contact us to discuss your thoughts and plans for a personalised quote.